Monday 10 October 2011

Kerning

Found an interesting site this morning called Kerntype. Its a fun game for designers, where you can test your typography skills against professionals.
Your mission is simple: achieve pleasant and readable text by distributing the space between letters. Typographers call this activity kerning. Your solution will be compared to typographer's solution, and you will be given a score depending on how close you nailed it. Good luck!
I think I'm going to have to close the site because I've been playing it for a while now and should get back to work.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great find! I'm so glad I came across your blog haha, I'll definitely be sharing this with my friends when I get back to class :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Moar! Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you find anything else interesting, hunt me down and share! :D

    ReplyDelete