Wednesday 12 October 2011

'Light is like Water' - Motion

Over the summer I started a folder containing any interesting images that I thought might be useful one day. When I read the phrase: 'light is like water' and started to think of ways I could work with it, I remembered I had filmed sunlight reflecting off the pool water while on holiday.
I imported the video into Adobe After Effects and decided to try and highlight the light from the background. What I ended up with was this short clip which shows how light can move like water.
As far as the 5 sequential images go, I think I might just take screen shots at 5 intervals. I think in the next part of the brief we are going to be dealing with motion a lot more so its a good starting point.

- After uploading the video I noticed at 0:05 I've missed a bit of the pool edge while rotoscoping! Good job I'm only handing in the screen shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment