Monday 10 October 2011

UKFSEG Results

During the summer the UKFSEG panel (United Kingdom Forensic Science Education Group) selected my design as the winner of the UKFSEG live brief competition.
It was great news because I did a lot of work on the logo and can now add it to my portfolio and C.V. It also provided some valuable experience as I was required to package the identity for delivery to the client. I had to provide them with a variety of formats and also some usage guidelines. 

D&AD Annual 2011

I was also given an Amazon voucher by UKFSEG and have decided to spend it on the new D&AD annual which is out on 20th October. It features the best creative work from the year. The D&AD awards panel judges over 20,000 works from design studios, advertising agencies, branding consultancies, film production and photographic agencies, digital media pioneers and other creative firms from all over the globe.
Winners receive the legendary D&AD Yellow Pencil Award - or in case of exceptional and outstanding work, the rare Black Pencil Award.

No comments:

Post a Comment