Thursday 3 February 2011

Film Festival - Poster Concepts

Tomorrow we need to have 3 rough versions of the film festival poster. Each poster needs to have a different concept. At the moment I am going with:
  1. Audience on a journey
  2. Character has been on a journey
  3. Symbolism of a journey
I think each the of 'concepts' are broad enough to contain several ideas and experimentation. Below are the rough drafts of the posters:



I think the central image is the most striking and would attract the audiences attention. At this small size I think the third one has the most obvious message.

Things could all change tomorrow once I have had my critique but I'm open to suggestions because I think I'm starting to hit a wall. I need to get my sketchbook up to date and do a bit more research. I want to play around more with the second concept (weathered face). The idea of the lines on the face also representing paths could be something I could look into.

No comments:

Post a Comment