Tuesday 15 February 2011

Road to Nowhere - Final Design

I'm closing in on a final poster structure. I'm following a simple 4 x 7 grid with 28 fields. The grid allows me to keep the main focus on the image.
The title and sub-titles fit to the first two fields in the top left. They are in equilibrium with the contact information in the bottom right.

I still need to work on the opacity of the text boxes, the darker they are the more the type stands out. The more opaque, the easier it is to see the image underneath. I have to try and create the right balance.
Above, the opacities range from 25% to 75%. I'm tempted to go for one between 25 and 50 because at any higher value, the balance between image and type is lost. Any lower than 25 and the type becomes illegible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment