Monday 21 February 2011

Final Poster - Presentation

On friday I presented my final poster design to the class. I tried to show the development from the original idea to the final A2 piece. I made a point of addressing the various aims put forward in the brief. I showed a clear thought for the posters target audience and explained my 'journey' concept and how it could relate to them.
I am fairly satisfied with my final design, I think the type could still do with a bit of work but that will have to be done in my own time now as we've just been given a new brief. 

I think the presentation could have gone better, in the last few I've been trying a method in which I haven't been using key cards or notes and just talked about what was on each slide. The method works for me but I need to prepare what I'm going to say as I feel I may have missed out some key points on friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment